PACKING PLANS AND PRICING
Let our expertly trained movers and packers do all the packing for you! Trust Zip Moving & Storage that your belongings will be safe!
We Make Moving Easy!
No Hidden Fees
Where do you need help?
*We respect your privacy, we don’t share your name with others.SUBMIT
Your information is essential to receive your moving quote.
*We respect your privacy, we don’t share your email with others.VIEW QUOTE
Your phone number will help us provide you with the most accurate moving quote.
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
*We respect your privacy, we don't share your phone number.
One of our move consultants will reach out as soon as possible regarding your request.
Disclosure: Phone calls between you and us may be monitored and recorded. You agree that Zip Moving And Storage can make calls and/or send text messages to you at the telephone number associated with your account. Consent may be revoked at any time by calling 855-947-6543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Much Do Packers and Movers Charge Per Hour?
For a typical local move – a team of one packer and one mover – the prices range from $110 -$130 per hour. Our team is composed of professional packers and expert movers. Poor packing material and unqualified movers often bring more trouble than anticipated, so, when searching for a moving company, money saving options aren’t always the best choice. You can trust our experienced team for a job well done!
- Two packers/movers at $55.00 per hour per worker: $110.00 per hour total
- Three packers/movers at $50.00 per hour per worker: $150.00 per hour total
- Four packers/movers at $45.00 per hour per worker: $180.00 per hour
Every move is unique, therefore the prices shown below are rough estimates. The prices include labor and they vary depending on time taken to complete the job.
*Estimated Packing charges examples
|HOME SIZE||PACKING COST|
|1-bedroom apartment||$550 - $650|
|2-bedroom house||$700 - $820|
|3-bedroom house||$950 - $1200|
|4-bedroom house||$1800 - $2150|
Top 3 packing options for our moving service
If your time is valuable to you then you may be interested in our Full Packing Service. This stress-free service allows you to sit back and let our expert team pack and prepare your belongings for transport.
You have 3 amazing packing options available:
- Full packing service
- Partial packing service
- Packing your own items – it’s free
Why choose Full Packing Service?:
Moving is a time-consuming job, and choosing Full Packing Service will definitely save you some valuable time. We will provide you with the highest quality packing materials to ensure your belongings are safe and secure during transportation.
- Free time for yourself– Moving on its own is time consuming already, therefore having our professional pack your belongings will allow you to focus on other important tasks. You don’t need to make endless trips to Home Depot, since there is a chance you will overestimate or underestimate packing materials for your move.
- Top quality packing materials- Professional movers also provide you with the highest quality packing materials, that insure your belongings will be safe and secure during transportation.
- Professional packing service by experts- Our team is certified and experienced in packing all of your belongings in a timely manner. Using special techniques, know your belongings will be perfectly wrapped and packed.
- Less chances for damages- Professionals are specifically trained in packing your belongings so there are no damages, which on the other hand often happens if customers do them packing themselves.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
Alternatively, if you have a constrained budget, you may be interested in our Partial Packing Service.
Why choose Partial Packing Service?
Partial packing is a great option if you are on a budget but would like to secure your expensive and fragile items professionally.
You will be provided with an expert packing team plus the best-quality packing materials. Our movers will professionally wrap your TV, glass tops, mirrors, and other valuable items.
- Reduce packaging costs- You will be provided with an expert packing team plus the best quality packing materials, and all for a great price. Purchasing packing supplies on your own can result in overspending and going over your budget.
- Packing provided for the most fragile items (TVs, glass tops, mirrors,etc)- Partial packing is a great option if you are on a budget but would like to professionally secure your expensive and fragile items. Our movers will professionally wrap your TV, glass tops, mirrors, and other items we found our customers have difficulties with.
Why choose Free Packing Service?
If you are moving from a storage unit and all your items are properly packed, we would highly recommend you choose our Free Packing Service. This option is also great for all those who decide to pack items on their own and have already bought wraps, boxes, and moving blankets.
Lastly, if time is on your side, we offer the Self Pack option. We will help you estimate your needs and provide quality boxes, tape and packing paper.
Check out our affordable packing plans below!
PACKING PLANS & PRICING
Choose The Plan That Best Suits Your Moving Needs
Self PackBudget plan
You pack the contents of your home
We pad wrap your furniture and ship
Partial PackingThe most common choice
You pack the items you’d like to pack yourself
We pack any remaining items, up to 10 boxes included at this price
We disassemble and pad wrap your furniture
Full PackingFirst class moving service
We provide the materials and pack the contents of your home
We disassemble and pad wrap your furniture