LOCAL MARYLAND MOVERS
TOP RATED IN MARYLAND
We Make Moving Easy!
- Interstate Moves
- Local Moves
- Fully Insured and Licensed
- Secure Storage Service
LOCAL MOVING COMPANY NEAR YOU
We are here to serve! If you are looking for a house movers know that you can hire Zip Moving & Storage for all needs big or small. Moving companies in Montgomery County, Frederick County, and Baltimore are in high demand.
Get your plan in action and trust a very experienced Maryland moving company.
To serve you better with even more space, we moved to a new facility on 8705 Grovemont Circle, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 just east of the RIO Washingtonian Center. With double the space of our old location at 152 Rollins Ave, Rockville, MD 20852 and we will be able to offer a larger space for storing your belongings.
SERVES GAITHERSBURG AND NEARBY AREAS
|Bel Air||Bethesda||Cabin John|
|Silver Spring||Sykesville||Takoma Park|
|Maryland City||North Bethesda||North Potomac|
MOVING AND STORAGE SERVICES
- This was our first experience of hiring movers, and I think we will do it again. My husband said it was the most stress-free move we have done to date. Alex and his crew were excellent, very hard working and were done and dusted within 4 hours.
FIND THE BEST MOVING COMPANY IN MARYLAND
Zip Moving and Storage, the very highly rated Rockville movers, offer competitive rates and trustworthy service. The transportation experts at Zip Moving and Storage strive to make each and every moving experience as pleasant as possible.
Imagine having friends attempt to help you move, and something becomes damaged; what an unnecessary dispute. The number of Moving companies in Rockville, Frederick and Baltimore are many, but not all are trained, qualified packers and movers.
Do not let the search for a Maryland moving company cause you to stress; start thinking about the next step in settling into your new home. Contact Zip Moving and Storage today to receive a free moving quote.
MOVING TO MARYLAND, THREE THINGS TO KNOW
Maryland boasts many museums, the most visited are Walters Art Museum and the National Aquarium. Also, many residents are attracted to the free Smithsonian Museums in Washington DC. The proximity to DC is a double-edged sword as thousands of commuters head to the city and live in Maryland. The bulleted points below touch on some of the unique pros and cons that Maryland is known for.
- A rich history and historical attractions
- Great parks, hiking trails, beach locations and more
- The prominent job market in diverse industries
- Several museums and prestigious colleges
- Two NFL Teams
- The high volume of traffic
- The expensive property taxes/high property values
- The high population density in urban areas
- High prices for gas, road tolls, and other commodities
- Baltimore – The largest city in Maryland. The city has a population of 619,796 and offers a unique mix of urban and suburban living.
- Columbia – Columbia has a population of 103,710. Columbia is in Howard County and is growing quickly. Columbia offers a great suburban feel, but still hosts many jobs and highly rated public schools.
- North Potomac – North Potomac belongs to the prestigious Montgomery County and has a population of 23,236. It is a suburb of Washington DC. Residents move here for the suburban feel and close proximity to interstate highways.
Maryland is an interesting place to live; this Mid-Atlantic state offers beautiful scenery as well as big urban hubs. Maryland is attractive to many types of people and there are so many reasons why. Read on to discover some benefits of living in the “Free State” (this was the nickname given in 1919 when Maryland opposed prohibition).
- The state of Maryland is very rich in history (it was one of the 13 original colonies)
- The region experiences all four seasons during the year. The outdoors of Maryland allow visitors and residents to experience beaches, mountains, and freshwater creeks.
- The job market in Maryland is quite impressive. Job seekers find jobs in tech, trade, and government.