What to do if movers are late?
ZIP MOVING & STORAGE CAN HELP YOU OUT!
Where do you need help?
*We respect your privacy, we don’t share your name with others.SUBMIT
Your information is essential to receive your moving quote.
*We respect your privacy, we don’t share your email with others.VIEW QUOTE
Your phone number will help us provide you with the most accurate moving quote.
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
*We respect your privacy, we don't share your phone number.
One of our move consultants will reach out as soon as possible regarding your request.
Disclosure: Phone calls between you and us may be monitored and recorded. You agree that Zip Moving And Storage can make calls and/or send text messages to you at the telephone number associated with your account. Consent may be revoked at any time by calling 855-947-6543 or email email@example.com
WHILE WAITING FOR MOVERS
Booking a move with Zip Moving & Storage is quick and easy! Once your move details have been finalized, a date and time for your move will be scheduled.
On moving day, you will be continuously updated on your moving details by one of our moving coordinators – they are available to answer any questions you may have throughout the moving process! Our moving coordinator will call you once the movers are dispatched to your home to provide you with an estimated time of arrival.
The moving crew leader will contact the customer at least two hours prior to their arrival to provide a direct point of contact.
Zip Moving & Storage is committed to punctuality, but occasionally our movers’ arrival may be delayed. Inclement weather, heavy traffic, or unforeseen circumstances may set a truck behind schedule. You can always reach out to your designated moving coordinator to update your timetable.
PREPARING FOR THE MOVING CREW’S ARRIVAL
To ensure a smooth beginning to the move Zip Moving and Storage recommends following this quick checklist to prepare for the moving team:
To ensure a smooth move, Zip Moving & Storage recommends following this quick checklist to prepare for the moving team’s arrival:
- Empty drawers – Furniture with emptied drawers is much easier for movers to lift and load onto the truck. Additionally, it will minimize the possibility of furniture becoming damaged during transport.
- Disassembling Beds – If the customer has decided to disassemble the furniture, it is important to make sure all parts of the furniture are in one place and ready for the movers to pack and load them.
- Have Moving Paperwork Ready– On the day of the move, you should have all of your important paperwork ready. As soon as the movers arrive, they will go over the documents with you, make sure you understand everything and some of it has to be signed on the spot.
- Preparations – Being well-rested is a key to success for moving day. Some families make plans with a caretaker for kids and pets to minimize diversions. Don’t forget to take cash out, and pick up snacks and beverages for the moving day. Before leaving the residence, do a thorough walkthrough to double-check for forgotten items. Last but not the least, ensure your cell phone is fully charged!
- Pack A Box Of Essentials– Zip Moving and Storage would like to remind customers to pack a box of essentials such as: toiletries, pajamas, fresh sheets, change of clothes to make the first night in the new home as comfortable as possible. Reminder- box of essentials should go with you, should not be transported by the movers.