Should I disassemble my furniture and beds?
It’s better not. So leave all the beds and furniture that needs to be disassembled for movers, they are trained to disassemble basic furniture and not to lose the hardware.
Movers will only assemble items they’ve disassembled.
We will do for you at no extra charge:
- Disassemble and Reassemble Beds, all the tables and other standard furniture with just a few screws.
- Disassemble and reassemble mirrors off of the dressers.
- Unhook Electronic wires from Computer, Stereo, etc.
- Unhook Washer, Dryer, and Stow.
- Disassemble Large Multi-Piece Entertainment Center.
- Unmount a TV from the Wall.
- Take down pictures and mirrors from the wall.
The third party is required for:
- Disassembling a Pool Table.
- Disassembling a Baby Grand Piano.
- Hanging pictures, mirrors, TV’s and Drapes on the wall.
- Remove or attach lights, chandeliers from the ceiling or the wall.
- Electrical. Plumbing, washer-dishwasher-staw connecting at the delivery.
- Reassembling furniture the movers did not disassemble.
- Disassembling Gym Equipment.
US DOT #: 2586700
Zip Moving and Storage 8620 Dakota Drive Gaithersburg, MD 20877